Previews + Farmin' + Album


I discovered these previews in the S☆G thread at Hello-Online. They were posted by Stellosphere, who is the Gallery and News updater at the STYLE blog (the Tokyo Girls' Style source), and a Global Mod at STYLE forums. On first impression, I didn't care for KP POWER very much, but it's one of those grow-on-you songs. It's cutesy, upbeat and actually pretty fun. Nice melodies.

I like that Reira got to solo in the beginning of Renai Rule! So far Avex has been pretty fair in line division. She was somewhat pitchy in the live performance, but I think she'll pull it off really well with more practice! I'm a bit iffy with this song- I like the verses & pre-chorus, but the chorus doesn't appeal to me much. I think I like KP POWER more, lol. But I'd like to wait for a better performance to go by.

_______________________________________

Y'all should check out this entry on Pure Idol Heart and this news piece at Tokyo Hive to make sense of the image above. Basically all twelve SUPERGiRLS donned brightly colored shirts, blue overalls and topped off their outfits with farmer hats, all to promote their new album! They planted their own vegetables, and then collected them to form veggie sets that their fans can buy! And each set will include a "special A4 sized message card written by one of the members." I think this is so awesome!! I've never heard of any other idol group doing something like this! It's wacky and original.
_______________________________________

"On October 23rd new Avex idol unit SUPER☆GiRLS held a mini live concert, 'SUPER☆GiRLS mini LIVE 2010 ~Yume no Inryoku~' at the Harajuku Astro Hall. . .The idol group will be releasing their major debut album, Chouzetsu Shoujo, on December 22nd. . .The idols went on stage in front of around 800 eager fans and performed the songs Kira Pura POWER!, Renai Goal, and Yume no Inryoku, as well as three other hits, rounding the mini live out to six total songs." (Tokyohive)

Album tracks

1. タイトル未定
2. NIJIIROスター☆ (超絶バージョン)
3. キラ・ピュア・POWER!
4. 夢の引力
5. タイトル未定
6. 笑顔がぽろり
7. タイトル未定
8. 虹色ダイヤ~スパガのテーマ~
9. 恋愛ルール
10. NIJIIRO涙
11. Be with you (超絶バージョン)
12. みらくるが止まンないっ!
13. 絆デイズ (超絶バージョン)
(※「タイトル未定」楽曲については今後こちらのHP上で随時発表していきます。)

0 comments:

Post a Comment