Nachupo (Part 1/2)

I was rather surprised with how much I found on Pinkish. It's still not a ton, but finding them on other blogs and them having a Japanese wikipedia page helped a lot. The next group I have not had as much luck with. It was actually kind of funny, cause yesterday when I was on the local idol wikipage, I saw Natural Point under the Kantou region along with Pinkish! Meaning that both groups are representatives for the area; Pinkish for Saitama and NP the Kanagawa Prefecture.

My main problem with Nachupo (the group's nickname) is their history. They have a jpwikipage but it isn't any help since it's pretty much bare, though it did tell me that they've been around since 2005. The place that has the most accurate info is their official blog/site, but it's all the recent stuff- no background on the group.

I know that at one point there were three members (Uki, Kiho, Mana), instead of the current two (Uki, Kiho). It took me forever to discover just the first name of the third girl and even then, I don't know when or why Mana left the group. But she was around for both of NP's singles; Lovely (1st, w/three tracks) and Shinin’ (2nd, w/two tracks)

You can hear samples of all the songs from their first single here. I found them through Nachupo's old website, which automatically redirects your window to their new site. But! If you hit the cancel button quickly enough, you'll see just this: screenshot. And then you can check out all of the options at the top!

Under Profile if you click on Uki's name, it'll take you to a little info page on her, including her Hometown (Tokyo), Favorite Food (Waffles), and her birthday (Oct 9th, 1991). She's only two years younger than me, her bday is two days before mine, and we're both Libras! Information has got a good amount of pictures, and CD/Sound is where the music samples are.

Yamashita Kiho and Sansai Yuki (not entirely sure I have their names correct, lol) have really grown up in the five years since Natural Point's formation. I think they are great singers and really pretty. When they both have their hair down, they almost look like twins -or at least sisters- on first glance. In the pic above, Uki is the one with the sidepony, but when their locks are loose I know that Kiho has the straighter hair and Uki's is slightly curly/wavy.

I know a little bit about Kiho; she's 15 and a Capricorn....that's about it *shot* Uki also has her own wikipage (info on her seems to be easier to come by), which says that she was a former member of both エルエル☆シスターズ (Sisters Erueru ☆) and ストロベリーハウス (Strawberry House), the latter of which are releasing a new single this year. I honestly don't know if her name is Yuuki or Yuki, but I know she goes by Uki and Uchan.

That's about it for this entry~

0 comments:

Post a Comment