Nachupo (Part 2/2)

Yay! I chit chatted with lilmenchi of Aidorabu some about YGA, another group that attended TIF. Some of these groups are really hard to find information on, but it's interesting to try! She's a big fan of Passpo, who I have also come to love. But onward to the subject at hand;

I scored the above image of images from Nachupo's blog! I have most of them saved as separate pics on my computer (except for the close-ups of the girls), but I was happy to simply use the pre-put-together collage for this entry. I wish I had more info to share about this group, but I've maxed out my search options.

Following Furifuri Idoling!!! and Pinkish, Natural Point was the third group to perform in this video. They sang 劇的少女☆ビフォアアフター which I have tried getting the romaji and/or translation of, but haven't had complete success. I believe the song title has 'dramatic girl' in it but I don't know it's full meaning (gekiteki shoujo ☆ bifoaafuta ?) ~ Video sharing time! And I'll start off with this song!
_______________________________________



2010.7.27 ~ I found three short videos of this song, but luckily they are all of different parts of the song! In this vid, I'm pretty sure it's the beginning of 'dramatic girl', the opening music + dancing and then the first verse & prechorus. The sound quality isn't that great, but you can still hear Kiho and Uki pretty well. At the very end of this vid, I think they're about to jump into the chorus. . .



TIF ~ I cut this portion from part 5, uploaded by sorezance on youtube. I've had the video downloaded for a while now, and I wanted to put up just NP's part in this entry- so I played around with moviemaker and TADA. This is just the chorus of Nachupo's song, and I totally dig it. I love how the girls sound together- at some points, one taking the main melody while the other sings harmony! And then. . .



2010.8.8 ~ I was so happy to listen to this vid!! Because it's another part of the song I hadn't heard at first, and because I really like it. Right after the tail end of the chorus (0:06), I had Uki and Kiho's solos stuck in my head, as well as the following duet lines. "San! Ni! Ichi!" So catchy! I love their small amounts of vibrato! The girls don't really have strong, amazing voices from what I've heard. But they are incredibly cute! And it's not a fake cute, they're just lovely 'n adorable.
_______________________________________

「夏色のメロディ」 The A-side of NP's 2nd single Shinin’
(romaji is 'natsu shoku no merodi' I think,
roughly translates to 'the melody of summer' ?)



2010.8.8 ~ With only a few listens, this song grew on me; it's really pretty. I like the simple but sweet melody. And again, I love how well Kiho and Uki sing together- they're good at vocally supporting one another. I like their higher notes in this performance, and couldn't help swaying along in my chair as I listened, lol. Very nice.
_______________________________________

REAL HEART The B-side of NP's 2nd single Shinin’



2010.8.8 ~ I really wish you could hear this one better! The music is so loud that is drowns out the girls' singing somewhat. But from what I can hear, I like this song; especially the first few lines I hear.
_______________________________________

ハッピーダンシング (Happi danshingu / Happy Dancing)
The third track from NP's 1st single Lovely


2010.8.7 & 2010.8.8

Not exactly my cup of tea- the song kind of bores me, but at the same time I find myself liking some parts of it. You can hear what it sounded like back in 2005, when Mana was still in the group. I didn't realize at first that there were two videos of the same song- though they're of different performances and you hear different parts of the song.
_______________________________________

Look at them cute loli's. That's about all I have on Nachupo for the moment. I don't know if they'll ever get really big, I think they'll always be a lesser-known duo representing the Kanagawa Prefecture. But they're cool and I'd like to hear more from them. I wonder if they'll ever officially release a 3rd single. I shall try to check up on them, and the other groups, from time to time~

0 comments:

Post a Comment