PIH / Aidorabu

What's got me so excited at the moment~ I've become a reader of Pure Idol Heart. I'll admit that I'm not a huge AKB48 fan, I've never really gotten into them (I get confused too easily), but I even enjoy reading the entry titles and little blurb-previews that are about them.

Though it's the stuff about the newer / smaller / less-known groups that really catches my interest. It's an easy way to keep on top of some of the news, especially since you wouldn't find a lot of it mentioned elsewhere. AND!! I just read Gaki's short note about Aidorabu being added to the link section on PIH.

So I checked it out and I love it! It's a blog much like Gaki's (and somewhat like mine, but more updated and less rambly opinion-ness LOL)- "A blog to spread the Idol-love, dedicated to mainly those obscure or lesser known idol groups that could use some more fans!" OH MY FREAKING GOSH! Whoever the writer is, they read my blog!! They have Blabodu linked ;w; That makes me feel incredibly mushy+happy, and makes me wonder if I know the writer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment