S☆G: Kizuna Days + Be With You

I had SUPERGIRLS songs in my head all day today, lol. I really like them as a group, and I'm going to keep on following them. Yesterday I actually found a blog about them; Desserts. There isn't tons of info, but a good amount and I was happy to see someone had taken an interest in them.


Ohmygosh. I am in love with Kizuna Days (絆デイズ). I found out that their first song is called NIJIIROスター☆, and while I really like it, it's probably at the bottom in ranking out of all three songs. I'm a sucker for slower songs and/or pretty melodies and I think that Kizuna Days is unique.

The verse is lovely, the pre-chorus too and it builds up to the chorus, which is freaking awesome!! I love the chorus-melody, I was singing it over and over again today. I would love to get my hands on the lyrics for these songs! Garh, I wish the song wasn't concert-shortened. I want to hear the whole thing.

Another thing that I love about Kizuna Days, is all of the trios!! Well, all of the smaller group parts- I don't know exactly how many girls are singing when, but I can see that it's trios in the verse. Yeah, more solos would be cool, but I'll settle for hearing less girls at a time. It lets you hear how they sound with each other, without having to hear the full group at once. There is some pretty blending going on!

I really like when Miyari, Mirei and Pikarun sing together (third group line, 0:35). OMG RUKA GOT A SOLO!!! I got tingles just listening to her gorgeous singing. She's amazing!! I loved her before I heard her sing, but now that I have -even just this one solo- I adore her even more. I really hope she gets more solos later on!! raburabu! I also like the following Amitayu + Akieri duet, and the Rina + Mirei duet too.

Darnit, I know I already said it, but I want the lyrics!! The opening line sounds like; Kisetsu ga meguru TAIMINGU. Then I know the part after that, but I also know that I'm writing it wrong in romaji, lol. So I won't share. But the chorus sounds like; Kimi no yume ga soreni saki kokoro youni. Again, I'm not sure if I have the romaji correct, but oh well. It's fun to listen hard and try to figure out what they're saying.



The last song of SG's performance is Be With You! It's a little bit repetitive sometimes, but very catchy and I quite like it. I love how upbeat it is, yet in a different way than NIJIIROスター☆. At 0:47 I don't know who is singing, but someone is louder than the rest. It's almost like a solo with backing-vocals, but I think it was meant to be a group line. I think it's either Gocchan or Miyari I am hearing stick out. idk. I like though.

[S o l o_s h o t s]

I freaking love the trio at 0:54- Rukapin, Pikarun, and Reira!! The blending is awesome, I love how they sound together. And speaking of; Reicheru gets to solo in this too! I'm actually iffy about her, cause at first I wasn't all that interested. But she's good on stage, and when I heard her at 1:21ish I acknowledged that she sings well. I'll have to wait and see before I further my opinion of her.

AH MIYARI SOLO! @ 1:29. I adore her, she's so energetic and draws me in like a magnet. I love her solo, she's fabulous. Every "BE WITH YOU" in this song is so catchy! And I actually like the dance moves too. NIJIIROスター☆ didn't impress me a lot, and Kizuna Days was good (though the pinky thing is kind of odd). But last night I couldn't resist watching the girls and learning some of the moves in the chorus.

Amitayu @ 2:24! Don't be fooled, she sounds just as cutesy kiddy as Sayumi and Momoko. But she's dueting with Miyari, so it masks how Ami really sounds. I'm not a big fan of her singing. I would LOVE to hear a solo from Rino or Gocchan! Plus I'd like to hear Rikataso and Pikarun too.

Mirei's speaking part took me by surprise. I just wasn't expecting it, and when I saw that it was her it made me excited that she got to do something solo- even if it was speaking and not singing. I think she did a great job! I'd like to get the full translation of what she's saying!! D'AW, y'all see the mini dimple there?!

That's pretty much it for the song and this part of TIF. The rest is just some lines of the chorus while the girls dance about. Overall I am really pleased with SUPER☆GiRLS' performance. I'm glad I took the time to listen to them and I can't wait for their first single. And speaking of....

"New Avex girl idol group SUPER☆GiRLS has finally announced their debut CD release! The 12 girl group will be dropping their first album, “Chouzetsu Shoujo,” on December 22nd."
YAY! A reason to look forward to December! I found the information here, and I was lead to that page through the info I found here. Oh the wonders of Google. Two other main bits of info I'll go ahead and share anyways;

"Currently, SUPER☆GiRLS will begin preparations for their first one man live, ~Yume no Inryoku, and the show will take place at the Harajuku Astro Hall in Tokyo. They will also kick off a free mini live tour across Japan on November 3rd, called, Itoyokado presents SUPER☆GiRLS Major Debut Kettei! . . .

"The CD will contain the tracks NIJIIRO Star ☆, Kizuna Days, and Be With You, songs that they have already made popular with their live performances. In total, there will be thirteen tracks on the album, meaning there will still be ten brand new songs that haven’t been heard yet."

I love the last image, the one of Saori! She had at least two other really good shots, but I like the one above the most. I'm beginning to like Kaede more, I utterly adore Gocchan, and though Akieri isn't a fave she's still fun. OH and about the GIF of Rino up there. I just couldn't resist. She's awesome, and provided a great sequence to use. If only the 'Tokyo Idol Festival' text wasn't there, lol. Annnnd that's all for this entry~

0 comments:

Post a Comment