Sakura Gakuin (EI)


Gah I'm already crazy addicted to Sakura Gakuin. I adore so many of the girls, and I'm only just getting to know them. Because SG's Yume ni Mukatte is the main thing I have to go by, I've watched and listened to it dozens upon dozens of times. I've also watched the introductions the girls gave at TIF, to try and get a hint of their personalities.

Ayami and Suzuka I already love from their part in Karen Girl's. But in SG Ayami really emerges as a leader. She's the first one to speak and is also the first to solo. I think she is going to get a lot of the spotlight, but hopefully not too much. On a side note, she's really pretty, and I love that she's the oldest and yet the shortest out of the four senior girls.

Way back when I first listened to Karen Girl's I had no idea who was who and just sort of settled for liking them all, lol. But now I find myself really loving Suzuka! Her solo performance of Asu e no tobira is amazing. She's really fun and a great singer! I do like Ayami a lot too, but I not as much as Suzuka right off the bat.

I can't help but have two H!P faces flash in my head when I look at these two. A guess, anyone? Maeda Irori and Ogawa Saki! Nene somewhat reminds me of Amulet Clover in the 2nd gen Shugo Chara Egg; Irori. But cuter! And Moa reminds me just a little bit of a young Saki. I've heard neither of them solo, but Moa's stage performance has really caught my eye!!

Ogawa Saki in H!P was this cute little girl who was getting main solos as an Egg, and showed a lot of early talent. I see that in Moa. She dances well and I love her energy. I can't wait to hear her. Plus I liked her introduction a lot. Nene is adorable too, though I haven't seen her in action enough yet to really say.

In SG's first song, Yume ni Mukatte- Ayami, Suzuka, Ayaka and Airi (the oldest members) are dressed in the same outfit, and the remaining six girls in a slightly different outfit. The 1st verse+prechorus of the song is sung by the older group, and the 2nd verse+prechorus is sung by the younger girls, with everyone singing the chorus~

I am establishing nicknames right now! Ayami and Suzuka are fine, non-confusing. Actually most of the names are; Raura, Marina, Nene, Hinata, Yui and Moa. But Airi and Ayaka are names more common to me, so to make things easier I am going to call them something else. Miyoshi Ayaka, I dub thee Miyaka! Matsui Airi, I dub thee Airitsu!

I see Airitsu as sort of the Maasa of Sakura Gakuin (keep in mind that this entry is titled 'early impressions'). She has a nice smile, but she doesn't exactly draw my attention. I love Maasa now, but to begin with, I barely even took notice of her in Berryz. I think Airitsu seems like a fun girl, she laughed quite a bit when giving her introduction. And also Maasa is one of the girls who rarely gets solos. She only had one in Maji Bomber!! Airitsu did not get to solo in Yume ni Mukatte, while the other three girls in the older group did.

I don't know why, but I've taken an instant dislike to Miyaka. To begin with I was indifferent, but idk...she seems like the smart, silent, deadly type. I think she's the Reina of the group, in that she's sort of unofficial second in command (and maybe for other reasons too). I don't get good vibes from her. Though, from the one solo I heard she sings good. We'll see if she grows on me.

When I saw Marina on stage in the TIF performance, I was instantly reminded of Shima Yuika, the third girl from Karen Girl's. Mainly because Marina has her hair up in a side-sway ponytail, like Yuika did in the Over the Future PV. It's mainly just the hair style, lol. But I felt like mentioning it.

But hair aside, her and Raura also caught my attention, with their enthusiasm, cuteness, and bright smiles. I really really like Raura's smile!! And her expressions too. I just really feel the sincere good time she's having. I have a lot of fun watching both of them in the performance, and I'd like to hear them sing. Gah, I can't wait for an official PV for Sakura Gakuin!!

LOL Hinata reminds me.....of me! Somewhat. She talked too fast during her introduction and when it wasn't her turn to sing in Yume ni Mukatte she was mouthing the words anyways. Both things I would probably do. Plus she seems to be a bit of a dork (which I am), though a uniquely adorable one (which I am not). Her constant huge smile drew me in, and I can't help but like her.

Ohmygoodness, Yui is so kawaii!! She's so short and young and AWW! But she doesn't seem to be shy (nor the other younger girls) and handles the stage very well. I thought she was the youngest on first glace through the members, but she's actually older than Moa! Again, I can't wait to hear how all these cute girls sound!

0 comments:

Post a Comment