S☆G (EI) Part 2

Yasaka Saori is the leader of SUPER☆GiRLS! I like her name, but down the road came up with Saruchan! She sings pretty well and has a nice voice that doesn't wow me, but is still appealing. As leader she has the most solos in the TIF performance (three overall), which isn't really a surprise. I'd like to hear better from her, but I'll have just have to wait and see! Saori sounds adorable when talking though, like her "minna-san gambawa" right before introductions. She's cute and seems to have a good personality, I'd like to see how she does as leader.

OMG does Sayumi of Momusu have a little sister or something?! Maeshim Ami really reminds me of her!! She's the youngest in the group (only 12) and is utterly kawaii! I can't resist making her pink, like Sayu. She sometimes ends her blog as 'Amita' and thus I am going to call her Amitayu! She doesn't get a lot of camera time early on, but does more so towards the end. And she's darling in her interview!!

This girl is awesome! Miyazaki Rina is so full of energy, and has this huge smile when she really lets loose. She is loud and passionate, in her interview she just busts right out with her part, talking a bit fast but so OH YEAH! I find her irresistible, she makes me laugh. I initally called her Rinako, but now go with Miyari, her nickname of choice. She seems to have the claim on the side-pony style in the group, lol. No solo yet, but I know I am going to like her singing!

Another up-in-the-air hairpiece! What gives Avex? lol. I really like Tanaka Mirei's intro, and she has these adorable mini-dimples!! I have to say that her hat in SUPERGIRLS' first performance in TIF makes her look like a charming cadet! I like her name so I'm going to stick with it; Mirei! I love her bright attitude and energy! There isn't a lot to comment on right off the bat, but I like her a ton already!

EDIT: Here are the other fours girls, sorry it took forever!! I can't really call these EI anymore, since it's been forever. My views on all the girls have shifted, but I'll try and think back.

Along with Amitayu, Rika definitely holds the title of CUTE! From her singing, to her personality and smile. She goes by the nickname Rikataso and since I don't have anything better, I just go with it. Of course she is a shade of pink too! She was hard to get a good look of at TIF, cause the hat she was wearing overshadowed her face. But she's a stick of kawaii-dynamite!

LOL. A member of Pinkish is named Kanae, and since her name is so similar to Kaede's, I often type the SG members name wrong. I love this girl, though she had to grow on me a little. She's so sweet? Fun. Endearing! I don't know what word to use, raburabu! And I really like her singing ("One, two! 1 2 3 GO!") I mainly call her Kaede, but her nickname is Kaepyon.

Is it just me or does Eri look like Takamina from AKB48 in this picture? No way will I call her Eri anything, that's reserved for Eri of Momusu. I call her Akieri! She looks very different live compared to when she's dolled up for photo-shoots and PVs. Almost like an entirely different person! When watching TIF I thought 'No way is that her' lol. The same goes for her singing- I don't like it much live, but she sounds great recorded. She's still a cool gal~

And last but not least, Reira! She often goes by Reicheru (get it? Rachel) but that is my older sister's name and so American *shot* I much prefer the short, quirky roll-off-your-tongue name Reira! I'll admit I was shallow at first, her eyebrows made me go WTF. But Reira is a lovely person inside and out, because she has an awesome personality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment